# 箴-Pro 7
## 箴7:1
我儿,你要遵守我的言语,将我的命令存记在心。
Pro 7:1 “My son, keep my words and treasure up my commandments with you;”
## 箴7:2
遵守我的命令,就得存活;保守我的法则(或作“指教”),好象保守眼中的瞳人。
Pro 7:2 keep my commandments and live; keep my teaching as the apple of your eye;
## 箴7:3
系在你指头上,刻在你心版上。
Pro 7:3 bind them on your fingers; write them on the tablet of your heart.
## 箴7:4
对智慧说,你是我的姊妹,称呼聪明为你的亲人。
Pro 7:4 “Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,” and call insight your intimate friend,”
## 箴7:5
他就保你远离淫妇,远离说谄媚话的外女。
Pro 7:5 “to keep you from the forbidden woman, from the adulteress with her smooth words.”
## 箴7:6
我曾在我房屋的窗户内,从我窗棂之间,往外观看;
Pro 7:6 “For at the window of my house I have looked out through my lattice,”
## 箴7:7
见愚蒙人内,少年人中,分明有一个无知的少年人,
Pro 7:7 “and I have seen among the simple, I have perceived among the youths, a young man lacking sense,”
## 箴7:8
从街上经过,走近淫妇的巷口,直往通她家的路去。
Pro 7:8 “passing along the street near her corner, taking the road to her house”
## 箴7:9
在黄昏,或晚上,或半夜,或黑暗之中;
Pro 7:9 “in the twilight, in the evening, at the time of night and darkness.”
## 箴7:10
看哪!有一个妇人来迎接他,是妓女的打扮,有诡诈的心思。
Pro 7:10 “And behold, the woman meets him, dressed as a prostitute, wily of heart.”
## 箴7:11
这妇人喧嚷不守约束,在家里停不住脚,
Pro 7:11 She is loud and wayward; her feet do not stay at home;
## 箴7:12
有时在街市上,有时在宽阔处,或在各巷口蹲伏。
Pro 7:12 “now in the street, now in the market, and at every corner she lies in wait.”
## 箴7:13
拉住那少年人,与他亲嘴,脸无羞耻对他说:
Pro 7:13 “She seizes him and kisses him, and with bold face she says to him,”
## 箴7:14
“平安祭在我这里,今日才还了我所许的愿。
Pro 7:14 “I had to offer sacrifices, and today I have paid my vows;”
## 箴7:15
因此,我出来迎接你,恳切求见你的面,恰巧遇见了你。
Pro 7:15 “so now I have come out to meet you, to seek you eagerly, and I have found you.”
## 箴7:16
我已经用绣花毯子和埃及线织的花纹布,铺了我的床。
Pro 7:16 “I have spread my couch with coverings, colored linens from Egyptian linen;”
## 箴7:17
我又用没药、沉香、桂皮,薰了我的榻。
Pro 7:17 “I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.”
## 箴7:18
你来,我们可以饱享爱情,直到早晨,我们可以彼此亲爱欢乐。
Pro 7:18 “Come, let us take our fill of love till morning; let us delight ourselves with love.”
## 箴7:19
因为我丈夫不在家,出门行远路;
Pro 7:19 For my husband is not at home; he has gone on a long journey;
## 箴7:20
他手拿银囊,必到月望才回家。”
Pro 7:20 “he took a bag of money with him; at full moon he will come home.”
## 箴7:21
淫妇用许多巧言诱他随从,用谄媚的嘴逼他同行。
Pro 7:21 With much seductive speech she persuades him; with her smooth talk she compels him.
## 箴7:22
少年人立刻跟随她,好象牛往宰杀之地,又象愚昧人带锁链,去受刑罚;
Pro 7:22 “All at once he follows her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, or as a stag is caught fast”
## 箴7:23
直等箭穿他的肝,如同雀鸟急入网罗,却不知是自丧己命。
Pro 7:23 till an arrow pierces its liver; as a bird rushes into a snare; he does not know that it will cost him his life.
## 箴7:24
众子啊,现在要听从我,留心听我口中的话。
Pro 7:24 “And now, O sons, listen to me, and be attentive to the words of my mouth.”
## 箴7:25
你的心,不可偏向淫妇的道,不要入她的迷途。
Pro 7:25 “Let not your heart turn aside to her ways; do not stray into her paths,”
## 箴7:26
因为被她伤害仆倒的不少;被她杀戮的而且甚多。
Pro 7:26 “for many a victim has she laid low, and all her slain are a mighty throng.”
## 箴7:27
她的家是在阴间之路,下到死亡之宫。
Pro 7:27 “Her house is the way to Sheol, going down to the chambers of death.”