# 伯-Job 6
## 伯6:1
约伯回答说:
Job 6:1 Then Job answered and said:
## 伯6:2
“惟愿我的烦恼称一称,我一切的灾害放在天平里。
Job 6:2 “Oh that my vexation were weighed, and all my calamity laid in the balances!”
## 伯6:3
现今都比海沙更重,所以我的言语急躁。
Job 6:3 For then it would be heavier than the sand of the sea; therefore my words have been rash.
## 伯6:4
因全能者的箭射入我身;其毒,我的灵喝尽了;神的惊吓摆阵攻击我。
Job 6:4 For the arrows of the Almighty are in me; my spirit drinks their poison; the terrors of God are arrayed against me.
## 伯6:5
“野驴有草,岂能叫唤?牛有料,岂能吼叫?
Job 6:5 “Does the wild donkey bray when he has grass, or the ox low over his fodder?”
## 伯6:6
物淡而无盐,岂可吃吗?蛋青有什么滋味呢?
Job 6:6 “Can that which is tasteless be eaten without salt, or is there any taste in the juice of the mallow?”
## 伯6:7
看为可厌的食物,我心不肯挨近。
Job 6:7 My appetite refuses to touch them; they are as food that is loathsome to me.
## 伯6:8
“惟愿我得着所求的,愿神赐我所切望的:
Job 6:8 “Oh that I might have my request, and that God would fulfill my hope,”
## 伯6:9
就是愿神把我压碎,伸手将我剪除。
Job 6:9 “that it would please God to crush me, that he would let loose his hand and cut me off!”
## 伯6:10
我因没有违弃那圣者的言语,就仍以此为安慰,在不止息的痛苦中,还可踊跃。
Job 6:10 “This would be my comfort; I would even exult in pain unsparing, for I have not denied the words of the Holy One.”
## 伯6:11
我有什么气力使我等候?我有什么结局使我忍耐?
Job 6:11 “What is my strength, that I should wait? And what is my end, that I should be patient?”
## 伯6:12
我的气力,岂是石头的气力?我的肉身,岂是铜的呢?
Job 6:12 “Is my strength the strength of stones, or is my flesh bronze?”
## 伯6:13
在我岂不是毫无帮助吗?智慧岂不是从我心中赶出净尽吗?
Job 6:13 “Have I any help in me, when resource is driven from me?”
## 伯6:14
“那将要灰心,离弃全能者,不敬畏神的人,他的朋友,当以慈爱待他。
Job 6:14 He who withholds kindness from a friend forsakes the fear of the Almighty.
## 伯6:15
我的弟兄诡诈,好象溪水,又象溪水流干的河道。
Job 6:15 “My brothers are treacherous as a torrent-bed, as torrential streams that pass away,”
## 伯6:16
这河,因结冰发黑,有雪藏在其中;
Job 6:16 “which are dark with ice, and where the snow hides itself.”
## 伯6:17
天气渐暖,就随时消化;日头炎热,便从原处干涸。
Job 6:17 “When they melt, they disappear; when it is hot, they vanish from their place.”
## 伯6:18
结伴的客旅离弃大道,顺河偏行,到荒野之地死亡。
Job 6:18 The caravans turn aside from their course; they go up into the waste and perish.
## 伯6:19
提玛结伴的客旅瞻望,示巴同伙的人等候。
Job 6:19 “The caravans of Tema look, the travelers of Sheba hope.”
## 伯6:20
他们因失了盼望就抱愧,来到那里便蒙羞。
Job 6:20 They are ashamed because they were confident; they come there and are disappointed.
## 伯6:21
现在你们正是这样,看见惊吓的事便惧怕。
Job 6:21 For you have now become nothing; you see my calamity and are afraid.
## 伯6:22
我岂说,请你们供给我,从你们的财物中送礼物给我?
Job 6:22 “Have I said, ‘Make me a gift’? Or, ‘From your wealth offer a bribe for me’?”
## 伯6:23
岂说,拯救我脱离敌人的手吗?救赎我脱离强暴人的手吗?
Job 6:23 “Or, ‘Deliver me from the adversary’s hand’? Or, ‘Redeem me from the hand of the ruthless’?”
## 伯6:24
“请你们教导我,我便不作声,使我明白在何事上有错。
Job 6:24 “Teach me, and I will be silent; make me understand how I have gone astray.”
## 伯6:25
正直的言语,力量何其大!但你们责备,是责备什么呢?
Job 6:25 How forceful are upright words! But what does reproof from you reprove?
## 伯6:26
绝望人的讲论,既然如风,你们还想要驳正言语吗?
Job 6:26 “Do you think that you can reprove words, when the speech of a despairing man is wind?”
## 伯6:27
你们想为孤儿拈阄,以朋友当货物。
Job 6:27 “You would even cast lots over the fatherless, and bargain over your friend.”
## 伯6:28
现在请你们看看我,我决不当面说谎。
Job 6:28 “But now, be pleased to look at me, for I will not lie to your face.”
## 伯6:29
请你们转意,不要不公;请再转意,我的事有理。
Job 6:29 Please turn; let no injustice be done. Turn now; my vindication is at stake.
## 伯6:30
我的舌上,岂有不义吗?我的口里,岂不辨奸恶吗?”
Job 6:30 Is there any injustice on my tongue? Cannot my palate discern the cause of calamity?